The Ozanam Home for the Aged was established on
Half-Way-Tree Road in Kingston, Jamaica in 1953, with seven
ladies who were placed under the care of Sister Teresita.
In 1961 the home was relocated to its present location
at 38 Mannings Hill Road.
Ten years later, the St.
Clair Home for Aged Men was established at premises on
Elizabeth Avenue donated by Mrs. Clara Johnson.
facilities of both homes were merged in 1972 following the
donation of an additional wing to the building at Mannings
Hill Road by the Kiwanis Club of North St. Andrew .